WELCOME TO KLAMATH FARMERS ONLINE MARKETPLACE!
Direct, year-round access to local food
At Klamath Farmers Online Marketplace (KFOM) you can place direct orders with local Klamath Basin producers any time of the year. Find fresh produce, meat, eggs, honey and other locally grown & raised food while supporting our local economy! Sign up to begin ordering!
ORDERS DUE: EVERY TUESDAY BY 11:59PM
PICKUP: EVERY THURSDAY, 4-6PM (Winter Hours begin Oct. 15th)
Pickup is located at 2701 Foothills Blvd, Klamath Falls (aka Herald & News building, detailed directions included in order confirmation)
Update re: COVID-19:
At KFOM, we recognize the importance of a strong local food system, especially during a time like this. As a volunteer run organization, we are doing everything we can to adapt to the circumstances, keep our volunteers and customers safe, and continue to provide you all with fresh, local food. In addition to taking extra food safety precautions, we are making the following changes to Thursday pickup:
- Pickup hours have been expanded to 4:00-7:00pm
- We now accept credit/debit cards! This method is only available online at time of purchase.
- Curbside delivery required: Please pull up in your car where a greeter will ask your name, take payment, and bring your order to your car. Customers are not allowed in the Herald & News building.
- No reusable bags: At this time, we will not be accepting reusable bags. All customers will have their complete order packed in a new paper bag.
- If you have any cold or flu symptoms, please stay home and have someone else pick up for you. We want to continue to provide the community much needed food, but have to keep our volunteers safe!
What's available this week?
Visit the Shop page to see what our farmers/producers have posted for sale this week!
CUSTOMERS -- Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers?
SNAP/EBT temporarily NOT accepted. We will let you know when that changes. We apologize for the inconvenience!